[Healeys] 100 Block

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Wed Oct 19 00:13:49 MDT 2011

Hello Rich

The block of the 2,660cc four-cylinder engine fitted to the Austin A90
Atlantic had just one distributor clamp retaining bolt.

I was looking at the block in both an Atlantic and in a 100 just the other
day and they both had the same block casting. If it's in a 100 it was
originally built for an Atlantic.

Perhaps it's an aftermarket replacement block and that's all they had at the
time.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia