[Healeys] Martin Jansen

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 17:39:41 MDT 2011

This was posted on the BCF by "CaliforniaKid"  I have no further info but wish
Marty the best:

"Dear Friends,

I am putting up this post as an FYI...

Martin
 Jansen of Jule Eneterprises recently had to be hospitalized and
recieve
 treatment for his heart.  I understand he is recovering and heading
home soon, if not already there.

As you all probably know, Martin
 has been a big participant in the Austin
Healey community for some time
 - providing probably the best frame available
for our cars.

For
well-wishers, I suggest sending a note by post to his office (he's not
as big on web and/or e-mail as some of us).  If you call, you may get a
member of his staff who may not have any further information than I have
stated here...

This notice is one small way I can say 'Thank-You' to him for the work he has
done for me over the last two years."

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo