[Healeys] Tabernacle?

chris.masucci@alumni.rutgers.edu csooch1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 06:42:01 MDT 2011

I grew up most of my life in South Jersey (Mt. Laurel)  and spent the better
part of my high school Saturdays scrounging around at Friendship.  It is a
time warp junkyard if I've ever seen one.  They had an XK150 that I pulled
some parts from for my Dad, and used to have a TR6 or two.  I haven't been
there in probably 12 years or so, but they still had 5 DeSoto's with the 392
Hemi...including the Magnesium dual-quad cross ram intakes.  Bet those are
worth a pretty penny.  They still had hundreds and hundreds of 50's and 60's
cars there.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8