[Healeys] Distributor cap orientation

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Oct 17 00:13:13 MDT 2011

Problem is that the drive dog is off-set on the distributors, you can
only fit the distributor in one way. Taking off the drive dog from the
distributor shaft creates the chance that it will be refitted 180
degrees off. It will be a bit longer than 5 minutes to fix as you have
to drive out and reinstall the rolling pin that fixes the drive dog to
the shaft.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL