[Healeys] another fluid question

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Oct 16 23:10:57 MDT 2011

I do not think brake fluid is suitable. Brake fluid is designed for
automotive to withstand high temperatures and other specific
characteristics and is hygroscopic. I seem to remember ATF as a suitable
alternative, but I am not sure. Hydraulic fluid should be easy to find
though. There are plenty of firms operating heavy lifting machines:
cranes, jacks, trucks with moveable load area, lifts etc. I suppose
google will show up something.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL