[Healeys] another fluid question

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sun Oct 16 16:32:40 MDT 2011

Sorry.. Poorly worded question. I know where to get it. I was wondering more
about the difference. I think NM's own Bill Lawrence got it right or at
least was confident in his reply. I was just wondering if bake fluid would
foam too much, like in a hydraulic pump situation. Both rams and brake
cylinders use rubber seals and clearly brake fluid is made for compression
duties. I was just curious, didn't act on it...yet.
Thanks to all
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE