[Healeys] Distributor cap orientation

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun Oct 16 14:44:19 MDT 2011

The distributor cap doesn't care how it's oriented. It's just a function of
where the wires are placed. The standard orientation was determined by the
manufacturer to provide the right clearances through the normal range of
adjustment and to provide a standard layout for production. Unless it's a
concours car it shouldn't matter.
Bill Lawrence