[Healeys] Need BN1 Cylinder Head.

rd_parker at juno.com rd_parker at juno.com
Thu Oct 13 19:43:21 MDT 2011

Dear Listers,

A friend of mine who owns a 1955 BN1 needs a replacement cylinder head,
which I understand is a four cylinder, as his head is no longer
serviceable. Does anyone out there have a spare one that they are willing
to part with? He has told me that he would also be interested in an
aluminum replacement. Or, can anyone refer me to a reputable parts house,
etc? His budget is not unlimited, but he is wiling to pay a fair price,
whatever that is.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Bob P. (1961 BT7).