[Healeys] Wow, I didn't think this happened anymore!

Paul Barnes fiat500f at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 23:49:25 MDT 2011

Today, while climbing through a OLD junkyard, I found a Austin Healey!  I
don't know if it was a 100-6 or a 3000 as quite a bit of it was gone, but I
can say that it definitely was not a 100-4, a BJ8, and it was a four seater.
It has four wheel drum brakes and wire wheels.   It must have been there a
long time.  The front shroud is gone, as are the engine and gearbox.  The rear
shroud is there as are the rear fenders, rear axle and diff., front
suspension, some interior bits.  ID plates are gone.  It was just so
unexpected to see a Healey in a junkyard these days!  Well, a big Healey I
mean.  There are like 6-7 Bugeyes in the same yard.

 - Paul B.