[Healeys] car carrie's Thought's

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:31:13 MDT 2011

Beau -

I was introduced to a great service called uship.com which aligns
independent brokers and shippers on jobs.  Specify what you want &
when and you will get multiple bids.  Pick the lowest one with the
best ratings.  I would always prefer to go with enclosed transport for
a convertible, that will probably add 500 bucks to the price.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device