[Healeys] Next Friday funny

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Oct 9 19:21:39 MDT 2011

My favorite physics joke has an officer pulling over a speeding
motorist on the autobahn.

Officer:  Sir, do you know how fast you were going?

Prof. Heisenberg:  No, but I can tell you exactly where I am.

Okay, what I meant to say was the I've made some progress on
getting the archives working correctly, but not much.  When I cut
over to the new server, I may regenerate the archives from scratch,
20 plus years of email for dozens of lists - it will take the server
a day or two to get that done!  Maybe I'll try to figure out just
how many messages have passed through Team.Net in all these
years.

mjb.