[Healeys] Ethanol

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 09:20:16 MDT 2011

Hi Bob,
Yeah. You got me.
My point was 1/5 of a litre of metho, added once a year, is
beneficial. It removes the condensation from your tank.
Well, from my tank. But I never use Ethanol fuel. I just add my 1/5 of
a litre of metho per year to petrol. To Proper petrol. The Highest
octane petrol I can get.
5 litres of ethanol per tank isn't beneficial. Not for any reason I
can understand.
If you think it is, just add 5 litres of metho to your next tank of
proper petrol and tell me how your car runs.
Ok?
;-)
Chris
Sent from my iPhone