[Healeys] Web site updates

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 17:07:12 MDT 2011

Thanks John, from me and ton of other folks also, I'm sure.
Steven Kingsbury

In a message dated 10/7/2011 3:20:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ahbn6 at verizon.net writes:

Recent  additions:

1. Link to an article on a rebuild of the relay box using  relays instead of
solenoids. On Technical page, Electrical  section.

2. Link to Fatmat. Sound deadener which can be used as a heat  shield. On
Parts page, Body section.

3. Link to Arthur Gould  Rebuilders. Rebuilders of water pumps and fuel
pumps. On Parts Page, Engine  section.

4. Bacon's Dozens. Source for sockets and wrenches of all  types, Whitworth,
BSF, Metric. Etc. PLUS a great conversion chart and other  great
information.
On Parts page, Tools section. (Thanks, Ira)

5.  Link to TS Imported Automotive. Rebuilders of water pumps and  engines.

6. An article on brakes. Everything you want or need to know  about brakes.
On the Technical page, Brake section. This is a 28 page PDF  and well worth
spending some time reading it.

I still have a big  backlog of around 80 or so items but it is football
season so I will have  to get them on during bye weeks.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen,  NJ

http://www.healey6.com
Healeys at autox.team.net