[Healeys] Interior questions

Alan Grossman agrossman at pacific.net
Fri Oct 7 11:25:24 MDT 2011

Thanks Rich and Steve,
I know it takes some effort to include images and I really appreciate it!
Yes I do have the sliding top fitting, so now I have a clear idea of what to
do. I guess I'll get in touch with Heritage. I suppose I can find some
matching vinyl and do it myself. It looks like there is some thin foam pad
under the vinyl?

On the subject of the top mount slide, Can you dircet me to a source for the
parts that fit and the slide and mount the top frame? Again, I hope all is
clear, and many thanks.

Alan