[Healeys] anti-sieze

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 21:05:15 MDT 2011

Some of the brake fluid test strips test copper level in the fluid (high copper level may mean depletion of corrosion
inhibitors).   I suppose the copper from the anti-seize could give a false reading (although the real purpose of these
strips may be to sell 'brake system flushes' at the local quickie lube).

Also, copper can foul the ABS valves in your Healey*

Bob

* kidding

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net