[Healeys] Nasty Boy Update

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:44:10 MDT 2011

"DMH found them interesting on his trips to the States"
Geez Rick.
DMH was even interested when he was at home!!!
Wasn't it DMH who had a 327 Chev stuffed into his Jensen 541 in lieu
of the standard 4 litre Austin 6 for his personal tansport between the
Midands and Cornwall???
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone