[Healeys] Golden Beige BJ8 on BaT and link below

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 16:20:27 MDT 2011

Note I said 'first glance.' The closer you look, the less valuable it becomes. I suspect--since it's a New England car--the underside is pretty raunchy. The value, in my eyes, is in a (mostly) unmolested original--no restorations--which this appears to be but, yes, it'll need a lot of work. $30-35K would be a better (fairer) price.

re: " does the fact it was GMB "really" make it thatr much more valuable than a regular BJ8?"

Based on the anecdotal evidence I've seen, yes (maybe 10-20% more).

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA