[Healeys] Overdrive solenoid

PG britishcars at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 3 11:00:16 MDT 2011

I've had a problem with a "weak" solenoid where it wouldn't hold.  I
replaced it with one I had kicking around and everything was fine..  So, I
can't tell you where to buy one...sorry.

If not the solenoid, it could be the pump which can be checked with a
pressure guage.....bit of a hassle.   I would assume the solenoid first.

Paul