[Healeys] Golden Beige BJ8 on BaT and link below

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 10:41:36 MDT 2011

At first glance, it looks like a steal. However, I'd want to see the underside (it looks like there might be rust issues on the bottom edges of the body).

The paint looks original, but overall it seems to be in rattier shape than you'd expect for such a low-mileage car. I have to wonder how it was stored. FWIW, my BJ8 had 64K miles when I bought it, and overall was in better shape (I know, it's been almost 30 years since I bought my car).

Did the (very) later BJ8s come with two amber parking/turn lights (per side), and red valve covers and a yellow head? Did they also come with train horns? Just curious ...

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA