[Healeys] battery draining or not holding charge

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 07:34:54 MDT 2011

If the battery is new, then it is not the battery's fault. Besides the
regulator &/or the generator being prime suspects you might also check the
connections at the battery, the disconnect switch including the correct
functioning of the switch & white/black grounding wire, the engine ground
strap. Did you reverse the polarity so that you could use a GPS & make other
modifications which might be contributing the the charging problems.
Gary