[Healeys] lost parts

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 19:35:56 MDT 2011

As usual Alan is correct. I have an MG TC, a TD and the AH 100/4 plus a 1961
Mini, so I should known and having most of the BSF tap and dies In my workshop
I flunked....

the only excuse is that I am begining to restore an Alfa Romeo duetto so I am
beginning to think, eat, drink and speak Italian....

Besides I am expecting the arrival of a Maxjax, which has me very excited....

Jose
Bogota, Colombia

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2011, at 8:04 PM, Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jose -
>
> Technically speaking the bolts on the engine are BSF, which is different to
Whitworth.  I think one of the last major production cars to use Whitworth
bolts and nuts was the MG TC.  By the late 1940s, most British car
manufacturers were using BSF.