[Healeys] lost parts

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:32:32 MDT 2011

Mike -

The only BSF threads on your car will be in and around the engine,
although for a BN2 I think even most of these are UNF.

Everything on the chassis will be UNF.  I think that bolt offhand is a
7/16" UNF bolt, grade 5, somewhere around 4" long.  You can get that
bolt at your local ACE hardware, Pep Boys or Home Depot.  UNF will
also be called "SAE Fine" in the US.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device