[Healeys] BT7 on ebay - buy it now for just $445,000

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:11:31 MST 2011

Montey Shelton is  local Car dealer and has many classic cars for sale. I
would think it was a typo. They were a BMC dealer back in the day.
My story. One day 10-12 years ago, they had a BT7 in their sales garage
with the bonnet up. I walked in to look at it. I had my hands in my back
pockets and was leaning in to look at the engine. A sales man walks out,
takes a look at my beard and hair, jeans and T shirt, closed the bonnet,
stared at me, and then asked if he could be of any help. I asked him if he
had any idea how much money I had in the bank? He stared at me. I then
said, I own one of these, and thought of buying another, but would not do
so from such a rude, judgmental dealership. spun on my heals and walked out.

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR