[Healeys] Foam replacement

Randy Hicks healey100m at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:36:22 MST 2011

I replaced mine with a half round piece of dense foam. While not correct
originality, it does provide me at least an inch more shoulder room & is much
more comfortable to lean against on extended tours. Interior seems much
roomier if you are broad shouldered.

Randy

On Nov 29, 2011, at 4:56 PM, Tom Felts <tomfelts at windstream.net> wrote:

> I've recovered these, but never found any of the foam pieces.  Maybe a good
re-covering will be all he needs to do (?)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tomfelts@windstream.net