[Healeys] Parts For Sale List

mark lapierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 20:20:38 MST 2011

Here are a few items that I will be selling from a 1960
3000 roadster.    Location is IN. 46615 for shipping ideas.

4- rear seats     $50.00 for all 4

1- Complete Heater box, light
surface rust    $40.00

1- Front Bumper for rechroming     $40.00

1- Rear Bumper for rechroming      $40.00

1- Aluminum Cockpit Trim set         $60.00

E-pics are available if you are seriously interested in any of these above
items.

I also have some original vinyl interior pieces,  carpet and various
small old parts that I just can't throw away if anyone wants them for the
cost of shipping.   If really interested I can pull out the boxes and send
more detail on what these parts are.   Pistons, camshaft, oil pump, water
pump,
Time to clear it out.

Mark,   South Bend, IN. 46615