[Healeys] Looking for wire wheels

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 13:52:07 MST 2011

Looking for some "roll around the garage" 15 inch wire wheels that I can use
for projects. When we made the move from Hawaii to PA all the nasty broken
spoke rusty wheels with bald tires got recycled. My priorities were all messed
up at the time as I did ship about 50 brake drums. Go figure!  Looking to
replace these essential bits that are most often in the way with something
usable. Hopefully near to western Pennsylvania so that I can pick up
personally.  My brother in law just delivered his BN4, that has been in his
garage for 25 years, without usable wheels and tires and I have to keep the
car mobile.  Let me know what you may have off line.  Thanks
healeyguy at aol.com
Aloha (old habits die hard)
Perry