[Healeys] Nasty Boy

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Nov 27 06:52:25 MST 2011

BTW, in that same British V8 website, there is a Bug Eye with a 4 cyl BMW engine in it if anyone is interested.

---- Tom Felts <tomfelts at windstream.net> wrote:

Had he not rescued this car from the muddy field, it would today be an even larger rust pile.  I'm amazed that he could do what he did considering the "before" condition of the car---not to mention that there was no engine with it.  He did a real service to the car.

tom

---- Peter & Veronica <greylinn at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

Hi Ron

Mine is a BN1 so would have had 90bhp standard. Also look at the before
photos on the British V8 website & you'll se why it has a non-standard motor

Regards

Peter