[Healeys] Bill Barnett

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 15:28:03 MST 2011

Have not heard from Bill since early October and his passing is a tough pill
to swallow.
At the end of his emails, at least for a long while he would add the following
quote from Mark Twain:

When I was younger, I could remember anything whether it had happened
or not. But now my facilities are decaying and soon I shall be so I
cannot remember anything but the things that never happened.

In a sense we are all decaying but I will retain the good memories of Mr. Bill
and his little red car,
You'll be missed my friend
Aloha
Perry