[Healeys] Bill Barnett

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Nov 25 13:31:18 MST 2011

So sorry to hear of Bill's passing. I believe he was the original owner of
an early '53 BN1 which he absolutely loved. Last I spoke to him, he was
interested in developing the machining for replacement laygear and first
gears for the BN1. A very enthusiastic fellow. He will certainly be missed.

Rich Chrysler