[Healeys] reassembly//question

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:19:22 MST 2011

Not quite easy online, but...

I would try to refit the front fender, and try tol ower the front a bit.
You may even have to partialy refit the front fender also. This will enable
You to shim the lower door hinge and/or grind the top and You wont ruin the
front gap. Sometimes You may even get the same effect by lifting the rear
of the door up hard thus bending the front pillar section a bit (wont be
noticable) and get the door to position (or maybe lovering a bit afterwards
at the hinges).
As an alternative method, You may remove the rear fender and hammer/shape
the rear door pillar area and lower the rear part of the rear fender a
bit.

Gergo