[Healeys] Assembling BN2

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 07:47:49 MST 2011

You can check my flicker

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10185785@N02/

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 24, 2011, at 9:13 AM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

Listers,

We're close to finishing the paint on our BN2/100M resto.  Hopefully, we can
get her (mostly) reassembled by springtime (hard to work in an unheated shop,
though).

I would be most interested--and grateful--for any and all tips, gotchas,
timesavers, etc. that any Listers could offer (assembly order, tips to get the
fitment straight--we did a lot before painting--ideas for preserving the
paint, and so on).   Also, since the interior will be next any and all
suggestions welcome (I'm leaning towards Heritage/McGregor, but would
appreciate any time/money-saving advice).

Cheers,
Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net

Healeys at autox.team.net