[Healeys] nuts

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 15:57:55 MST 2011

Well, nuts is the right word, I guess.  I wrote earlier about removing the
nuts holding on the rear hub of my BN2.  Finally got them all off, but had to
use "Bolt Off", which sort of destroyed those nuts.  But at least it got them
off.  Now, where can I find some replacements?  I don't want to just put a
regular hex nut on, although I guess it would work.  Maybe.  I tried Moss, but
couldn't find.  I have been away from this so long I don't know where the
parts stores are, anymore.  So, any suggestions?  I live in the NW, so the
nearer here the better.
TIA.

Mike
BN2