[Healeys] 100M dimmer switch wiring routing

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Mon Nov 21 20:35:52 MST 2011

Hank,

Don't know if it's anything like original, but mine comes from the switch, up
in front of the footwell and then back over the top of the footwell and ties
in above the trans tunnel. As I say I don't know if it's close to original,
but it keeps the wiring up out of the weather.

Good luck and give my best to your parents.

Bill

> From: dos_gusanos at msn.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:21:41 -0700
> Subject: [Healeys] 100M dimmer switch wiring routing
>
> Hello group, I've ot the wires routed across the front of the footwell, but
do
> they pass through the wiring loop that routes wires to the back of the car?
> infront of the carb linkage? a clip on the side of the footwell?  Cheers
Henry