[Healeys] Ruff running, bucking car

Bob Abbott thehealeyguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 04:26:04 MST 2011

I need the group'.s help with a problem that has me stumped. Car is a 100 -
completely restored. Not 100 miles on it. Everything new during the
restoration.
Starts fine, runs smoothly,  until it warms up. It then begins to miss and
buck. Its worse on acceleration but you don't need to be hard on the
throttle for it to happen. Replaced the new fuel pump with another bran-new
one. Sent the distributor back to Jeff to have him check his
rebuild.Checked mixture, timing,float bowl level, etc. and all seem to be
spot on. I'm at a loss as to what to look for next. Any and all ideas will
be followed up
Bob