[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 12:02:58 MST 2011

re: "The sensor does not use the exhaust as a ground"

I believe the one-wire sensors do. All the ones I've installed have come with a special (copper-based?) anti-seize to guarantee a good ground to the exhaust.

Since three-wires have a separate ground I can see how it would work. I think the K&N guy assumed you would use their sensors, which I believe are one-wire.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA