[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 09:52:56 MST 2011

Would be very interested in exactly how you did this. How do you isolate an O2 sensor? They emit a (very small) voltage signal, referenced to chassis ground, and I was told by K&N tech support that their indicators absolutely would not work on +gnd, because of their input polarity (isolation or no).

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA