[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 00:18:02 MST 2011

The device I use is driven by a wideband lambda sensor, which can be put
into the downpipes. We have two on the Healey, soo it gives spot-on
measurements for each carbs. Some devices can even handle two wideband
sensors at one time, soo You can adjust the carbs simultanously. Not mine
unfortunatly, but I will update to a twin-sensor soon.
The main profit of the gas analizer is that You can see the mixture under
real driving conditions: under load, decelarating, hard acceleration etc.

Gergo