[Healeys] (healey) topper/vinyl

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Wed Nov 16 21:57:03 MST 2011

    Hi Dave, we at Autofarm Ltd.  make a "portable garage" or topper from
space age car cover material which is waterproof and silver in colour so it
reflects sunlight, heat.  We have sold many of these, they come in their own
storage bag, and when folded will fit into the glove box of a BJ8.  They
cost $195.00 and shipping anywhere in the States is $22.00.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net