[Healeys] non Healey fix help

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Mon Nov 14 12:33:40 MST 2011

Hi Ira,

            A couple of years ago repaired a radiator that had the A/C system
running thru it on a 99
Nissan.  Almost $350 for the radiator or a $45 gamble on a Helicoil kit from
McMaster Carr. The
gamble worked just fine was still holding even for the next owner of the car. Here:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#thread-repair-kits/=exm7zr

Bob