[Healeys] non Healey fix help

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 12:02:46 MST 2011

Is it a machine or pipe thread? Either way, I believe there are thread inserts available; I'd go with that (use red threadlocker to both lock and seal the threads on the outside of the insert). No goop, tape, etc. is going to do the job (for long).

Better to do it right than spring for a new transmission when the half-arsed 'fix' fails and you lose your fluid.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA