[Healeys] re-bleeding brakes

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Wed Nov 9 08:40:44 MST 2011

Hi Richard,
If you are getting a good pedal on the first push I don't think that air in
the system is your problem. My guess is that the brakes need adjusting and
that possibly you have a restricted brake hose.
I would recommend carefully clamping off the brake hoses (just enough
clamping to prevent fluid flow)  one at a time to determine whether the
problem is in the rear or in one of the front brakes. At least that way you
know where to concentrate your efforts.

Michael Salter
If you aren't living on the edge
you are taking up too much room.