[Healeys] old oil for an old car?

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 16:58:33 MST 2011

Roland
The net produced the following:
Petrol Engines  SC - Obsolete, For model year 1967 and older engines.
Diesel Engines  CC - Obsolete, Introduced in 1961 for all diesels.
Probably dates your cans to mid 60's.

Read more: http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html#ixzz1d9sKM3kT

With that in mind, I didn't have much problems with oil back in the late
sixties, but that was a long time ago.
If your new found treasure was mine, I'd keep a can or two for the memories
and offer the rest on eBay. Amazing what empty Pennzoil oil cans sell for.
Unopened cans seem to be bring even more.  If you can get the current asking
price of $10 to $25 a can, or even a lot less, you can then buy new break in
oil for the BN1 and take some one special to dinner!.
Aloha
Perry