[Healeys] leak

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 14:11:34 MST 2011

And you can get pre bent lines from Doug Reid (Mr. Finespanner) and at the
same time get a clutch slave cylinder extension. Sooner or later you will
have to bleed the clutch slave cylinder and it is a real pain in the
posterior if you do not have the extension. Go here and click on the graphic
for a price list and ordering information.
http://www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/technical/brakelines.html

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com