[Healeys] leak

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 12:39:58 MST 2011

Need some opinions.  Have a brake fluid leak at a rear wheel.  Thought it was
the cylinder, but on inspection, it is leaking from the fitting.  It is not
leaking across the threads, but through the center of the fitting, coming out
where the brake line enters.  I super-cleaned everything, but still leaks.
Maybe the flare is damaged.  Any ideas?  Would it be worth just replacing the
brake line?  Is that available easily?  I'd rather not replace the cylinder,
of course, but maybe will have to.  Inconvenient not to have brakes.

Mike
BN2