[Healeys] Pedal box and HD6 thermo choke

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 06:50:22 MST 2011

Hi Daniele,

Welcome to the 'Healey List.'  This is a great place to get info, share tricks and stories and, yes, even start an
argument or two.

He's too much the gentleman--and too modest--to announce it, but Rich is an Austin-Healey restorer, a member of the
Concours Committee and an expert on all things Austin-Healey.  Along with Curt Arndt, David Nock and several others, we
have some real authorities on the List and any answer they give can be 'taken to the bank.'  The rest of us, well, we
get lucky sometimes.

Oh, the List doesn't allow attachments, for security reasons.  If you want to send photos you'll need to send them
directly to a member's email or, better yet, post them on a website (like Flickr or Picasa).

Cheers,
Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net