[Healeys] Pedal box and HD6 thermo choke

Daniele Ceccarelli daniel.ceccarelli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:04:30 MST 2011

Hello I'm a new member of mailing list. My name is Daniele and I'm
restoring an AH 3000 BT7 MKI of 1959.
Does anyone know if the pedal box was modified to install the HD6 carb
with thermo choke? I ask that because I can't install my carbs.  When
I disassemble the car I noticed that the pedal box in the point near
the rear carb was just a little bit bent by some hammer blow (see the
picture attach). During the body work we repair the pedal box but now
I can't install the carbs. You think I should bent the pedal box
again? Does anyone send me pictures of pedal box area of car with
thermo choke system?
Sorry for my terrible English.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 00047.jpg]