[Healeys] Master cylinder again

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:42:26 MST 2011

I went to an O'Reilly this morning and they had a bleeding kit with a dozen
sizes of fittings. We opened it and I got a fit. They didn't know what a
master cylinder bleeding kit was and this was the only one they had and it was
stuffed in the back of the shelf. It was left over from when they were a
Kragen store. They weren't much help but my wife spotted it. So, we are good
to go (or should I say stop).
Thanks for all the help and for putting up with my ranting.
Rich Kahn

> From: tahoehealey at hotmail.com
> To: healeys at autox.team.net
> Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:28:39 -0800
> Subject: [Healeys] Master cylinder again
>
> Old fittings fit new master cylinder. I cannot be the only one who is
having
> this problem. I'm at the point where I will by pass the bench bleeding.
What