[Healeys] Master cylinder-Metric?

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:23:48 MST 2011

I would just like to point out that post 1967 LBCs went metric. So you just
might want to cut the parts guy who quite likely not alive when you car was
built just a bit of slack.
$.02

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2011, at 13:41, Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:

> Those someones should sell bits and pieces they know nothing about. If you
sell whatever you sell you have to know the basics of the goods. Anyway since
when are they doing metric in the US?