[Healeys] Master cylinder bleeding

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:47:17 MST 2011

I have installed new clutch and brake master cylinders forgetting to bench
bleed first. Can it be done now on the car (BJ8)? I have a Mityvac (sorry for
spelling). Can I draw brake fluid from the car's reservoir into the cylinders
successfully at the out ports  and get rid of the air? If I need to remove the
cylinder to bench bleed where can I get the correct sized fittings to connect
clear tubes to the masters?  Sorry for such a basic question but I couldn't
find the Sim's sight which would probably tell me everything.
Thanks
Rich Kahn