[Healeys] Conclave??

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:10:06 MDT 2011

I never met Donald Healey, but I'm pretty sure in a magazine
advertisement for Scotch Whiskey in the mid to late 1950's he was
smoking/ holding a cigarette. Maybe someone else can confirm?
And yes, most of us who met Geoff remember him smoking a pipe.
Margot Healey actually gave me one of Geoff's pipes a few years after
Geoff died.
Geoff was a great guy. And it was a very personal item to remember him
by. It even has a finger print smudged in Austin Healey engine enamel
on it.
I was really touched.
Best.
Chris